“Recent progress in Harmonic and Hypercomplex Analysis and Applications in Mathematical Physics»
July 18 - July 22, 2022, Yakutsk, Russia
Due to current travels restrictions, the organisers have decided to shift the conference for one year to July 2023 hoping that the situation will become better.
In recent years there has been major advances in harmonic analysis and spectral theory over groups and general noncommutative structures, such as full symbol calculus for compact and nilpotent groups or spectral theory for quaternionic and Clifford-algebra valued operators. These new theories also brought new ideas to areas like very weak solutions of PDEs, anharmonic analysis, or operator calculus over discrete structures as well as in applications in signal and image processing, inverse problems, and machine learning. This conference aims to bring together experts working in these and adjacent fields to exchange new ideas and create future lines of researchandcollaboration.
The conference is planned from July 18 until July 22, 2022, thus allowing participation in the International Congress of Mathematicians (ICM) in St. Petersburg. The conference is an official satellite conference to the International Congress of Mathematicians 2022 in St.Petersburg (https://icm2022.org/).
Mathematical Notes of NEFU (Scopus Q4, https://mzsvfu.ru/index.php/mz/index) is an official partner of the HHAAMP-2022 satellite conference.
· NEFU (http://www.s-fvu.ru/)
· Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) https://yakutia.science
· Yakutsk branch of the Regional Scientific and Educational Mathematical Center "Far Eastern Center of Mathematical Research" http://cuba.dvfu.ru/matiss/
· Mathematical Center in Akademgorodok, https://english.nsu.ru/mca/
· CIDMA https://cidma.ua.pt/
· ISAAC (http://isaacmath.org/)
· ICM (https://icm2022.org/)