RUS / ENG
8th International Conference on Mathematical Modeling
July 4 – July 8, 2017, Yakutsk, Russia
The North-Eastern Federal University named after M.K.Ammosov (NEFU) together with the Lavrentiev Institute of Hydrodynamics, the Sobolev Institute of Mathematics and the Novosibirsk State University will conduct the 8th International Conference on Mathematical Modeling in Yakutsk, Russia in July 4 – July 8, 2017.
Topics:1. Nonclassical Problems of Mathematical Physics, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of Professor I.M. Petrushko.
2. Numerical methods of mathematical modeling
3. Mathematical Models and Numerical Methods in Continuum Mechanics.
4. Optimal control and dynamic games.
5. Discrete Mathematics Methods and Applications.
6. Clifford, Quaternionic and Harmonic Analysis and Applications.
48 Kulakovskogo str, 677000, Yakutsk, Russia
Official webpage of ICMM: www.s-vfu.ru/icmm