1) Feb 2012-Present: Special Visiting Professor of North-Eastern Federal University
Yakutsk, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Russia Federation
2) March 2008-Aug. 2019: Professor of Energy and Biotechnology, Technical Communication,
Myongji University, Yongin, Kyungkido, Korea
3) April 2004-Feb. 2008: CTO of NDM (IT Chemical Venture), Part Time Professor of Myongji Univ.,
Technical Consultant of GS Caltex. (April 2004-Nov. 2005)
4) Jan. 2001-March 2004: Head of Specialty Chemicals Division, Vice President, LG Life Sciences
Responsibility: Business, R&D, Manufacturing, Strategic Alliance
5) Aug. 1997-Dec. 2000: Head of Specialty Chem. R&D, LG Chem.
Responsibility: Project Progress Monitoring, Gate Decision of Project, Initiation of New Project, Resource Allocation, Hiring Scientist, Risk Assessment, Business Assessment, R&D Alliance with Multinationals or Academia
R&D Field: Organic Synthesis, Discovery, Chemical Process, Scale-Up, Formulation, Biological Evaluation, Environmental Fate.
6) July 1989-July 1997: Group Leader of Specialty Chem. R&D, LG Chem.
Initiation of New Agrochemical Discovery Program, Leading Commercial Development of a New Herbicide, a Fungicide from Discovery to Market
7) March 1979-June 1982: Research Chemist, KIST (Korea Institute of Science and Technology)
Job Responsibility: Synthesis of Biologically Active Compounds