Ivan Kovlekov, address: 677000, Mining Institute, North-Eastern Federal University, Belinskogo st., 58, Yakutsk, Russia
Place of work: Mining Institute of North-Eastern Federal University named after M.K. Ammosov (NEFU)
In 1987 I have protected the master's degree dissertation “Prediction of the underground opening stability in frozen rock massif under temperature influence”
In 2002 have protected the doctoral dissertation at Moscow State Mining University on theme “Improvement of method of fine gold recovery from tailing on base of magnet-segregation separation “
At the moment I am the professor of open pit mining of mining faculty of North-Eastern Federal University named after M.K. Ammosov.
2003-now – professor of mining institute of NEFU.
1996 – 2003 – docent of mining department of NEFU.
1993 – 1996 – deputy director of North Mining Institute.
1990 - 1993 – senior scientific researcher of North Mining Institute.
1989 – 1990 – scientific researcher of North Mining Institute.
1983 – 1989 – assistant scientific researcher of North Mining Institute.
1981 – 1983 – assistant-researcher of North Mining Institute.
Since 1996 I have been lecturing university students on disciplines: “Mining law”, “Quality of mining product monitoring”, “Mineral processing”, “Washing and processing of gold-bearing sands”, “Geomechanics (Rock mechanics)”, “Low of intellectual property”, “Mine thermophysics”, Supervised laboratory and practical trainings, gave consultations and leaded students’ scientific researches.
I’ve published more than 150 scientific, educational and methodological works. Main works on the major specialization:
1. Kovlekov I.I. Placer Gold from Tailing, Publishing house of Moscow State Mining University, 2002.-304 p.
2. Izakson V.Y., Петров Е.Е., Kovlekov I.I. Prediction of the thermo-mechanical condition of frozen rock massif. Yakutsk, 1989. -108 p.
1. Kovlekov I.I. Quality of mining product monitoring. Yakutsk, 2001. - 30 p.
2. Kovlekov I.I. Principles of prediction of the stability of underground construction on the frozen rock massif. Yakutsk: 1990. -20 p..
1. Kovlekov I.I. The dangerous gold mining tailing dumps. The Third European Conference on Earth Sciences» // Proceedings of the Congress (August 25, 2015). «East West» Association for Advanced Studies and Higher Education GmbH. Vienna. 2015. 15-20 pp.
2. Kovlekov I.I., Zobachev V.A., Antonov V.N. Spiral separator (variants). No.2372993 Russian Federation, INT. CL. B 03 B 5/52. Publ. 20.11.2009. Bull.No. 32.
3. Kovlekov I.I., Zobachev V.A., Antonov V.N. Spiral separator. No.2306181 Russian Federation, INT. CL. B 03 B 5/52. Publ. 20.09.2007. Bull.No. 26.
4. Kovlekov I.I., Sherstov V.A., Knyazev L.N., Varlakov P.S, Dmitriev A.A. Heap leaching gold from gold-bearing ore in conditions of North // Informational-analytic Mining Bulletin, 2005. No.2. P. 316-319.
5. Kovlekov I.I., Avdokhin V.M. Analytical estimation of separating properties of gold and of black sand minerals while processing of sand in sluice-box // Articles of international scientific conf., Yakutsk, 2005. V. 3. P.12-16.
6. Avdokhin V., Kovlekov I. Increasing Efficiency of Fine Gold Concentration from Tailings on the Magnetic Sluice Box // Xth IMPS International Mineral Processing Symposium. 5-7 October 2004. Cesme-Izmir, Turkey. Р. 362-367.
7. Kovlekov I.I., Avdokhin V.M., Karmazin V.V. Magnetic sluice-box. No.2212941 Russian Federation, INT. CL.7 B 03 B 5/70, B 03 C 1/04. Publ. 27.09.2003. Bull.No. 27.
8. Kovlekov I.I. Magnet-segregation concentrator. No.2212943 Russian Federation, INT. CL.7 B 03 B 5/70, B 03 C 1/08. Publ. 27.09.2003. Bull.No. 27.
9. Avdokhin V. Kovlekov I. Concentration of Fine Gold from Tailings on the Magnetic Sluice Box // Proceeding of the 22nd International Mineral Processing Congress (IMPC), 29 Sept – 3 October 2003, Cape Town, South Africa. p. 402 – 409.
10. Kovlekov I.I. New method of gold recovery from tailing sand. - Mining Journal, 2002, No. 2, p. 43-46.
11. Kovlekov I.I., Kuznetsova L.M. Cyanidation of placer gold from magnet black sand concentrates // Informational-analytic Mining Bulletin. M.: MSMU, 2001. No.8. P. 201-202.
12. Kovlekov I.I. Recovery of gold from waste placers of Yakutia // Informational-analytic Mining Bulletin, MSMU. – M., 2000. No.10. P. 231-232.
13. Kovlekov I.I. Recovery of fine gold on Mozley separator // Articles of international forum of science V.2. M.: Science Academy of Earth, 2000. P. 110-111.