M. K. Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University
Russian Union of Museums, Ministry of Culture and Spiritual Development of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia) Institute for Humanities Research and Indigenous Studies of the North, Siberian Branch of RAS
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Tomsk State University, Independent non-profit organization on information development of the Arctic regions “Severnye Prostory (Northern Expanses”)
SECOND CALL FOR PAPERS
The All-Russian Conference with international participation
“The Historical and Cultural Heritage of the Peoples of the Russian North, Siberia and Russian Far East: Their Digital Representation”
We are pleased to invite you to the All-Russian Conference with international participation “The Historical and Cultural Heritage of the Peoples of the Russian North, Siberia and Russian Far East: Their Digital Representation” to be held on May 30 - June 1, 2019.
Among participants of the Conference, we are expecting the management and staff from: the Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera); the Russian Museum of Ethnography; the Institute of Anthropology and Ethnology, Russian Academy of Sciences; the State Historical Museum; and the State Museum of Oriental Art. We have also invited colleagues from the Smithsonian Institution, Washington, USA, and its branch in the Anchorage Museum, Alaska; the American Museum of Natural History, New York, USA; the British Museum, United Kingdom; and German museums.
The Conference is a platform for representatives of departments and ministries, public organizations, museum staff, IT-specialists, researchers, local historians, university professors, graduate students, students, and teachers.
The Conference Themes*:
- best practices of digital representation of cultural heritage sites and objects;
- use of 3D technologies, virtual and augmented reality, interactive panoramas, electronic databases in the modern educational environment;
- prospects for historical reconstruction of the cultural heritage with the use of 3D technologies: creating digital copies of objects and visualization;
- outlining the topics of joint scientific research on the history and reconstruction of cultural heritage sites and objects;
- systematization of existing digital databases of cultural heritage sites and objects;
- current trends in exhibition activities of museums and the advantages of digital representation of cultural heritage sites and objects, the experience of digitalization in the museum business in Russia and abroad.
*the list to be finalized upon receiving all the papers by the Organizing Committee.
Dates: 30 May – 1 June 2019.
Location: Yakutsk, Sakha Republic (Yakutia), Russia.
REGISTRATION – please fill in the registration form available at https://www.s-vfu.ru/universitet/rukovodstvo-i-struktura/instituty/if/npkif/registration/ before 10 March 2019. . The applications sent by post or e-mail are not considered or registered.
Participation: in-person, remote.
After the Conference, the proceedings will be posted on the conference website. The papers for the Proceedings are to be submitted before April 15, 2019, to the conference e-mail address email@example.com. The Organizing Committee may turn down the papers not meeting the requirements and themes.
The authors' spelling and punctuation will be preserved; the Organizing Committee is not responsible for inaccuracies and typographical errors in the text.
The style and design requirements are attached in Appendix 1 to the Call for Papers.
Registration fee for the in-person participation – RUB 500, for all.
Registration fee for the remote – RUB 1,000, for all.
The registration fee includes the costs of:
• publication of the Conference Program and other materials provided at registration;
• publication of the Conference Proceedings;
• inclusion of the Proceedings in the RISC catalog, assignment of an ISBN.
The payment is to be made before April 22, 2019 after confirmation by the Organizing Committee of the compliance with all the style and design requirements. A scanned copy of the receipt should be sent to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org in .pdf or .jpeg format, with the file name “Last name N.P. payment form.pdf/.jpeg” (Example - Ivanov I. I._In person / remote.pdf/.jpeg).
“Purpose of Payment”: “Историко-культурное наследие народов Севера, Сибири и Дальнего Востока Российской Федерации: проблемы репрезентации в формате современных цифровых технологий” (the name of the Conference in Russian). With no payment on time, the Organizing Committee reserves the right to exclude a paper from the Conference Program and Proceedings.
The registration fee does not include accommodation.
Address and bank details:
M. K. Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University
Address: 677000, Sakha Republic (Yakutia), Yakutsk, ul. Belinskogo, 58
Correspondent account: 30101810300000000770
AKB Almazergienbank AO
Links to on-line payment:
In-person participation: http://pay.s-vfu.ru/service/cf18cbb6-1735-4913-ab2e-197a87b1d173
Remote participation: http://pay.s-vfu.ru/service/7f5dead0-ae7d-42bc-814d-2687d8686a1e
For further information, please contact at email@example.com, with the subject “Информация по НПК” (Information on the Conference).
Coordinator: Sviatoslav Igorevich FEDOROV, Chairman of the Students Research Board, Department of the World and Russian History, Ethnology and Archeology, Faculty of History, NEFU, phone +7(914)107-81-44.
Conference Organizing Committee
Style and Design
The paper should not exceed 3 pages in the A4 format.
1) Create the paper in MS Word (*.doc or *.docx).
2) Name it as follows: last name, first name, patronymic of the first author (example: Ivanov I.I.doc).
3) Do not repeat the title in the abstract, which should accurately reflect the content: issues, research methods, and results.
4) Type keywords: a set of keywords should include concepts and terms indicating the relevance and novelty of the research and its results.
5) Set margins of 2 cm (top, bottom, the sides), justified text, no hyphenation, TimesNewRoman font, 12 pt., single line spacing, indention of 1 cm.
6) Place an UDC in the upper left corner. Skip a line. Then center the title of the paper in ALL CAPS, bold text.
7) Center the name(s) and initials of the author(s); below, center the full name of the organization WITHOUT FORM OF OWNERSHIP and QUATATION MARKS, city.
8) Should co-authors represent different institutions, type the number of an institution in the superscript after the last name without a space. Before the names of the institutions, type the corresponding number in the superscript in Arabic numerals (with a space).
9) Skip a line, type the main text. Drawings and graphs should be in jpg format. Provide links to the references in square brackets. References come at the end, in the order of their appearance in the text, styled in accordance with GOST R 7.0.5-2008.
THE ANTHROPOLOGY OF FOOD AND EATING
IN THE SAKHA SOCIAL AND CULTURAL ENVIRONMENT
Antonov Ivan Iur’evich
M. K Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University, Yakutsk
The text of the abstract. The text of the abstract. The text of the abstract. The text of the abstract.
Keywords: a few keywords.
Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text. Text.
1. Kabitsky M. E. The Anthropology of food and eating today // Ethnographic Review, 2011 (1), pp. 3–7.