RUSSIAN LANGUAGE ONLINE SCHOOL «MEET RUSSIA'S FAR NORTH!»
(ZOOM, July 20 to August 16, 2021)
M.K. Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University
Russia is not only golden-domed Moscow and beautiful St. Petersburg. Join the online - journey learning Russian language and culture in the largest region of our country - the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia).
By attending our online school, you will:
- improve your Russian: speaking skills, listening skills;
- learn the new realities of Russian culture: here in Yakutia is located the Pole of Cold, and the capital of the region Yakutsk - the coldest and largest city in the world, built on permafrost.
- have online lessons - excursions to various unique objects: the Mammoth Museum, the Kingdom of Permafrost and learn the culture of the indigenous peoples of the North, about shamanism, the musical instrument - khomus etc.
- Modern technologies and teaching methods, quests, creative workshops, storytelling, etc.
- Master classes on cooking Russian and Yakut pancakes
- Virtual tours of the main sights of Russia (Red Square, Hermitage, Golden Ring, etc.)
- Consultation on passing the TORFL-1 exam (optional)
- Training in small groups (up to 6 students) according to the level of Russian language proficiency (A2, B1)
- Certificates on the completion of the online school: total academic hours – 72, Credits - 2.
- ATTENTION! A call for GRANTS is announced (100% discount). Standard participation fee is 850 euros.
Applications until July 10, 2021 in our admission website http://oas.s-vfu.ru/
Contacts: Web site of the online school: https://www.s-vfu.ru/meetyakutia
NEFU International relations office, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org