APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR EXCHANGE STUDENTS
We are pleased to announce that M.K. Ammosov NEFU has begun accepting documents for the academic mobility program from partner universities for the spring semester of the 2021-2022 academic year!
1. ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Fill the form on the following link http://oas.s-vfu.ru/
- Choose the type of application form “Non-Degree Program”
- Please, prepare a scanned version of the transcript, passport, student's photo, medical certificate in advance.
Terms of registration: fall semester - until June 30; spring semester - until October 30.
All documents should be submitted in English or with translation into Russian.
Semester terms: autumn semester - from September 1 to December 31 (exams in December); spring semester - from January 12 to May 31 (exams in May).
- List of faculties and specialties by main programs: https://www.s-vfu.ru/gos_fgos/
- Russian as a foreign language (training in groups by level - up to 20 academic hours per week). Students are assigned to study groups in accordance with the level of Russian language proficiency (from zero to advanced).
- Courses for the preparation for TORFL. More details can be found on the link https://www.rki.s-vfu.ru/ob-ekzamene-trki
- The list of the English taught courses available on English Taught courses
Education is conducted in an online format during a pandemic
3. FINANCIAL CONDITIONS
• Courses are free of charge for exchange students from partner universities, except of individual ones.
• The workload and the cost of individual education are discussed in correspondence with the NEFU International Relations Department.
4. ARRIVAL AND ACCOMMODATION
• Students receive an invitation to study at NEFU for registration of migration, visa documents
• The purpose of arrival in migration documents must be "STUDY"
• it is necessary to make medical insurance before arriving in the Russian Federation and extend it for the entire period of stay. Important! The lack of valid insurance is a violation of the federal migration legislation of Russia
• Accommodation: 2, 3-bed accommodation in a student hostel, a shared kitchen. Shared bathroom for two rooms. Laundry room in the hostel building. Please note that smoking, drug use, alcohol, including beer, is strictly prohibited on the NEFU campus.
• If you have any problems with submitting documents in the system http://oas.s-vfu.ru/ and other questions, please contact the International Relations Department.
• Email address: email@example.com
• phone: (4112) 36-14-53
• VK: https://vk.com/ums_svfu
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NEFUen