NEFU Scholarship for International Students
NEFU SCHOLARSHIP FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
The scholarship in the amount of 50 000 rubles is granted to international students applying to NEFU degree programs (Bachelor, Specialist, Master, Aspirantura) once a year and can be used either on partial tuition waiver or on improvement of living conditions in Yakutsk (medical insurance, purchase of winter clothes etc.)
The grantees are selected by NEFU Contest Committee.
Applicants must possess all of the following qualifications in order to be eligible:
- Citizenship of a foreign country;
- high academic performance in majors
- strong motivation for study at NEFU;
- research achievements.
Applicants must submit a standard set of documents consisting of:
- Application form;
- notarized copy of passport;
- notarized copy of the academic document as well as official transcripts with certified translation into Russian and legalization (if applicable);
- copy of the birth certificate with certified translation into Russian;
- a copy of the medical report certifying the absence of medical contraindications to study in Russia with certified translation into Russian;
- a copy of the medical report certifying the absence of HIV and AIDS with certified translation into Russian;
- Russian language proficiency certificate (not less than B1) for candidates who do not need a preparatory course;
- list of scientific and research works (if any);
- short CV (in tabular form) including full name, date of birth, place of birth, passport No., home address and telephone number.
Stages of the Competition
Documents submission: each applicant submits the documents individually (personally of via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ).
The application deadline: 10 July 2016.
The documents submitted later than 10 July 2016 or incorrect / incomplete are not accepted.
NEFU Contest Committee considers the documents till 15 July 2016. Selected applicants go forward to the third stage.
The interview via Skype. The interview is to get acquainted with the applicants, to define their motivation and general cultural and communication potential.
The date of the interview: 17-18 July 2016
Contest results announcement. Scholarships grating.
NEFU International Relations Office, email@example.com
Tel./fax: +7 (4112) 36-14-53